Watching the latest movie of your favorite actor has always been a treat for us. Nowadays, you can watch the latest ones on your TV, SMartphone, and PC with friends and family. A lot of streaming applications like Netflix, Amazon Prime, and HBO provides premium content on a monthly subscription. However, it could be painful to pay for all these services. Here, Media Lounge comes to save your pocket.
Media Lounge is one of the best streaming applications that offers the latest movies, TV shows, and Live channels for free. Here, you can enjoy the stuff you like without paying a cent. In this guide, we’ll give you a brief introduction to Media Lounge, its features, and how to install it on Firestick. So, let’s jump right into it.
About Media Lounge
Media Lounge is an online streaming service that provides you the latest content and Live TV shows from all around the world. It features different channels in multiple languages with English subtitles. Media Lounge could replace your good old cable TV or satellite connection let you watch the content for free.
Media Lounge features Hindi, English, Spanish, French, and other channels from different categories including, News, Daily Soap, Music, Movies, Infotainment, Documentaries, and Sports. Moreover, you can record your favorite shows and watch them offline in HD quality.
Media Lounge Features
- Watch high-quality videos in 720p, 1080p, and 4K without any interruption.
- Provides an Ad-free environment to provide a smooth experience.
- Record and save your favorite TV show and enjoy it later. This could be really helpful if you’re busy all the time.
- Supports streaming options like Katrina TV, DVB over IP, IPTV panels, M3U, and several others.
- Cast your videos to big screens and TV with the smart Chromecast feature.
- Request for any channel and the developer’s team will update it in no time.
- Available for Android 4.0 and above OS. You can also use Media Lounge on Tv by installing it on a Firestick device, and PC with an Android Emulator.
How to Install Media Lounge on Firestick
To install the App on a Firestick device, you need to first enable the installation of apps from Unknown sources. There are two ways to install the app on your device:
- Using Downloader App
- Go to the home screen and select Settings>> My Fire TV>> Developer Options>> Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Turn On the option of Apps from Unknown Sources so that you can install the apps using APK files.
- Now, return to the Home screen and search for the Downloader App and download the app.
- Install it, open the app, and allow the permissions asked by the app.
- Type the URL ‘medialounge/dl‘ and download the Media Lounge APK.
- Next, click Install and wait until the download is finished.
- Delete the apk file and launch the app from the My Apps list.
- Direct installation
- Here, you need to first download the Media Lounge APK file on your PC with the URL ‘medialounge.me/dl‘.
- Now, copy the apk file in your Firestick device and pug it in your Smart TV.
- t last, open the app and install the app as mentioned in the first method.
- Here, you’ll see your time by avoiding the installation of another app, that is Downloader App.
Media Lounge provides the best quality movies, videos, and Live TV channels of different languages and countries. Here, you can also watch premium content from Netflix, HBO, BBC iPlayer, and Disney+. Moreover, you can request any channel and the developers will update working servers for the same.
Sometimes, the app stop working or some content becomes unavailable. This is due to the latest version of Media Lounge came up with more content and fewer bugs, just install the latest version. So, if you’re looking for a free replacement for expensive streaming and cable services, then Media Lounge is a great option to choose from. Download the app from the links given above and enjoy unlimited streaming for free.