People around the globe due to the pandemic and lockdown, prefer to stay home and do all possible work from their places. They used to go out with friends and family and watch the latest movies. But now, services like Netflix, Prime, and Hotstar gained a big boom by featuring the latest movies, and TV shows online. However, buying a subscription for all these apps would make your pockets even lighter. Here Media Lounge comes to save our money.
Applications like Media Lounge provides the latest movies, TV shows, Channels, and premium content from other services for free. Unlike other applications, Media Lounge features high-quality videos with the maximum bandwidth possible. In this guide, we’ll mainly focus on the problems faced by the user when installing or using the application. OS, let’s jump right into it.
Media Lounge Overview
If you like to watch Live TV events, Movies, and TV shows online, they might have searched for some free applications as the conventional ones could be expensive. Media Lounge is one of the best very few apps that features Live TV channels with 4k movies and other videos. It got a separate section for kids and mature users to eliminate any kind of miss-conflict.
On Media Lounge you can watch any channel or movie in multiple languages with subtitles in more than 15 different languages. Moreover, you can save them offline and watch them later on.
Media Lounge Features
- Watch the latest videos in high-quality HD from 720p up to 4k.
- No registration or in-app purchase available for any type of content.
- Completely ad-free, no poster or pop-up ads while streaming your favorite videos.
- Watch famous TV channels from the United States, Spain, France, United Kingdom, and several other countries with special sports channels for football and cricket.
- Simple yet excellent UI lets you filter and select the content of various categories in a few clicks.
- Allows you to download and view the content offline with your Real debrid account.
- Available for Android 4.1 and above OS. You can also use Media Lounge on Smart TV and PC using third-party software like Bluestack.
Media Lounge APK not Working?
Although Media Lounge is one of the best and reliable apps for streaming high-quality videos, some users face issues while using or streaming any media. Below are some of the well-known problems faced by the users and how you can solve it by following some simple steps.
Media Lounge not installing on Firestick
If the app shows any error while installing in Firestick device or not opening at all, then you can try installing it a different way. Apps2Fire allows you to copy any app from a mobile or tablet to the Firestick. Below are the steps to do so:
- First of all, go to Settings>> My Fire TV>> Developer Options and turn ON DDB Debugging.
- Install Apps2Fire and go to Settings>> My Fire TV>> About>> Network.
- Copy the IP address, open the Apps2Fire on your phone and select the app you want to copy.
- Select the file, click on the upload button and paste the IP address.
- Click on the Save button and make sure the Firestick is connected to the internet.
Media Lounge started crashing after the update
This is one of the most common problems faced by many people after they’ve installed a new version of the Media Lounge app. This is mainly due to a bug or problem that might cause the application to crash or stopped working. If you’re facing that kind of problem, uninstall the present version and reinstall the previous version of Media Lounge from the official website.
The links are not working for some movies provided in the list
If the links are not available for any movie or TV show, you can go to the support section and request to update the links for that particular content. The content gets removed from some servers because of copyright issues. So, the developers will update different servers where the content is available.
Media Lounge provides you the latest content and Live TV shows without charges a penny. There are a lot of features like Chromecast and Real-Debrid support enough to make this app a good choice. So, download the app now and enjoy unlimited media on your devices for free.