Have you ever tried to calculate the annual cost of your subscriptions on different OTT platforms and Satellite connections. To watch any service’s premium TV-series or movie, you have to buy their monthly or annual subscription plan. For a single platform, it may not sound much, but one service won’t feature other content. So, if you’re also one of us and are looking for a cheap or free alternative, then Media Lounge is a perfect solution for you.
Media Lounge provides you high-quality movies, videos, TV shows, and Live TV Channels fr free on different devices. Here, you can enjoy the latest content from different streaming platforms like Netflix, HBO, Hotstar, and other channels without any interruption. So, today we’ll give you a glimpse of what this app is, its features, and how you can install it on your PC or Mac.
Media Lounge Overview
Media Lounge is an Android streaming platform that features the latest Movies, TV shows, and Live TV channels from different countries in multiple languages. You can watch the channels from more than 30 countries in 15 different languages including English, Spanish, French, Urdu, Arabic, Hindi, Tamil, Telegu, Malayalam, Punjabi, and others.
Media Lounge provides a feature with which you can record the live shows and enjoy them later without the internet. This is a great one for those who are busy while their favorite shows air. Moreover, you can request for any movie or channel and the developers’ team will add it to the list if there is no copyright issue.
Media Lounge Features
- Watch the latest content in best-quality like 720p, 1080p, and 4k with minimum data consumption.
- Add the channels you like to Favorites and never any update from them. You can also add upcoming shows and get the notification when they get aired.
- No more interruption from annoying pop-up advertisements.
- Supports streaming options like Katrina TV, DVB over IP, IPTV panels, M3U, and several others.
- Completely free, no subscription or any kind of payment to watch the premium content.
- No root-check or registration required. Simply, install, and start using the app.
- Available for Android 4.0 and above OS. You can also use it on TV by installing it in a Firestick device.
How to Install Media Lounge on PC?
Media Lounge is an Android application and it doesn’t provide dedicated software for Windows PC or MAC. However, you can install and use the same Android app with the help of an Android Emulator. An Android Emulator is a software that imitates the Android OS and runs different applications on Windows or any other PC.
Some of the well known Android Emulators are NoxPlayer, Bluestacks, Gameloop, Andy, ARC Welder, PrimeOS, and others. For this guide, we’re using the Bluestacks, but the process is pretty much the same for all of them. So, follow the steps carefully to install Media Lounge on PC.
- Open your browser(preferably Chrome) and search for Bluestacks.
- Go to the official website and click on Download Bluestacks. An APK file will be downloaded.
- Now, open that file and install the software and download the Media Lounge APK as the installation would take a while.
- Type the URL ‘medialounge.me/dl‘ and download the app by pressing the Enter key.
- Once, the download and installation part is over, Restart your PC and go back to the location where the Media Lounge apk was stored.
- Right-click on the file and select Open with Bluestacks.
- At last, install the app and enjoy your favorite TV channels and movies for free.
Media Lounge is one of the few universal software that easily runs on different devices like Android & iOS smartphones, Firestick, Smart TV, PC, and Roku. The app also allows you to link your Real-Debit account and better manage different channels and your favorite TV shows. Moreover, you can save them in the app offline and watch them anytime you want. So, if you want to enjoy your favorite Sports, Movies, and other media, then download the app now and get all of that in your hands for free.