Searching for your favorite and latest movie on different websites could be a headache. Most of them won’t even show a link, while some provide slow-speed servers. Although apps like Netflix and Hotstar offers the latest content in HD up to 4k, you need to buy their subscription plans based on the quality. It could be heavy on your pockets if you want to buy several apps. To solve this, the Media Lounge seems to be a better option for free-entertainment.
Media Lounge is one of the best alternatives to conventional streaming applications like Netflix, Prime, and HBO. It provides you the latest movies, TV shows, and Live channels for free on different devices. Here, you can also manage your Real-Debrid account with all torrent files. In this guide, we’ll show you what Media Lounge is, its features, and how you can install it on Roku.
About Media Lounge
Media Lounge, a streaming application that provides Live TV shows from Sports, News, Documentaries, Infotainment, Music, Movies, and more. It also features premium content from other streaming services like Sony Liv, HBO, Hotstar, and others. Media Lounge has a simple yet efficient UI that allows you to better search, filter, and manage your favorite content.
Media Lounge streams content from different countries like the United States, Australia, India, and the UK. However, you can watch different regional and national Channels in Hindi, Tamils, Telegu, and other languages. You can watch live TV channels of different categories including Sports, News, Infotainment, Entertainment, Movies, and others. It also features mature content protected with the default password ‘0000’ which you can change anytime.
Media Lounge Features
- Enjoy the latest videos in HD and 4k quality. You can even save them to your device and watch offline.
- Completely free, no premium content or in-app purchase available.
- Enjoy Live TV shows from more than 15 countries in English, Spanish, German, French, Arabic, Hindi, and some regional languages.
- Simple yet interactive UI lets you search, filter, and manage the content easily.
- Add any content to the Favorites and get all the updates via notifications.
- Request for any movie or channel and get it done within a 24 hours time limit.
- Supports Real-Debit account to better manage your content.
- Well organized database for various categories and genres.
- No poster or pop-up advertisements while streaming your favorite videos.
- Add subtitles in more than 15 languages.
- Special section for kids comprising of animated series, movies, and poems.
- Available for Android 4.0 or above OS. You can also use it on Smart TV and PC using third-party apps.
How to install Media Lounge on Roku
Roku is another Media device used to play videos on TV without installing any app in its storage. It plays different media content on TV and projectors by using your smartphone. There are various applications that you can use, but you can also install other applications by following the steps given below. However, you can use other applications like Apps2Fire to enjoy your favorite movies on Roku.
- Turn On your Roku device, go to Roku Store and search from ‘All-Screen Recorder‘.
- An option named ‘+Add Channel‘, click and install ALl-Screen Recorder on the device.
- Alongside, install the All-Screen app on your smartphone from and App Store.
- Now, install the Media Lounge app on your smartphone using the links ”medialounge/apk‘.
- Select any movie or video you want to play and go for the ‘Open With‘ option.
- Select All-Screen app and enter the IP address of your Roku which you can find from the About section from Settings.
- Wait for a while and you’re good to go.
Media Lounge can be used on a number of devices that include Firestick, Roku, Smart TV, and PC. It also supports Chromecast and Real-Debrid account to better manage your account and torrent files. Moreover, you can request for any channel or movie using the support section. So, if you want to enjoy free content from different platforms, then download the app from the links given and get unlimited videos for free.