Media Lounge is one of the best-streaming platforms that provides the latest movies, videos, and Live TV shows on different devices. Only a few apps like Media Lounge are there on the internet that provides you the latest content for free. Otherwise, these apps just show tons of ads or have low-speed server links. Some people might go for services like Netflix, Prime, HBO, or Disney+ to watch the latest content, but subscribing to all of them would feel heavy on your pockets.
If you want to enjoy the latest movies, TV shows, and premium content from Netflix and other services, then Media Lounge would be a perfect choice for you. Moreover, you can use it on smartphones, PC, and TV without any change in the display size. In this guide, you’ll see the features of Media Lounge and how you can install it in your Smart TV followed by some questions that people have for us.
About Media Lounge
Media lounge is an Android streaming application that provides you the latest videos and Live TV channels from different categories. It features hundreds of channels from different countries in English, Spanish, French, Hindi, Tamil, Telegu, and others. You can also record and save certain shows to watch them later.
Media Lounge has more than a thousand movies of genres like Drama, Action, Romance, Thriller, and Horror in 4k. You can even save them offline and watch later using the app’s default media player. Apart from normal content, it has a separate section for kids featuring animated shows, movies, poems, stories, and other videos.
Media Lounge Features
- Stream your favorite videos and TV channels in different qualities like 720p, 1080p, and 4K.
- Record, save and play TV channels any-time without any internet. It’s like downloading any video offline on Youtube and watching it afterward.
- Choose from various streaming options like Katrina TV, DVB over IP, IPTV panels, M3U, and several others.
- Supports Chromecast for casting your videos o different screens.
- Get more than a thousand channels from different countries and categories like Sports, News, Infotainment, Documentaries, and Music.
- Simple yet attractive UI lets you search and sort the channels by names, categories, or country.
- Completely free, no registration or in-app purchase available.
How to install Media Lounge on Smart TV?
Media Lounge is available for only Android devices, however, you can install it on PC and Smart TVs with the help of a third0party software or application. You’ll need the APK file of Media Lounge for the installation. So, follow the steps given below carefully.
- From the Home Screen, open the Settings and look for the option ‘Apps from Unknown Sources‘.
- Enable the installation from Unknown Sources and return back to Home.
- Now, search for the URL ‘medialounge.me/dl‘ on your browser. The APK file of Media Lounge will start downloading.
- After the download is finished, open the file and click Install.
- Delete the apk file after the installation is down and return back to the Home Screen. You can find Media Lounge in the App List.
Why Media Lounge?
There are tons of applications that provide you the latest movies, TV, shows, and pretty much every content a premium streaming service would give. However, very few apps like Media Lounge feature Live TV channels in high-quality for free. Moreover, you can request any channels or movie and the developers’ team will update the working links for the same within 24 hours. So, there’s no reason to not use Media Lounge and enjoy a plethora of content for free.
Media Lounge has more than a thousand channels of different categories as discussed above. You can install the apps either from the links mentioned or go to the official website. One more thing, if the app starts crashing or showing stream lag after any update then go back to the older version from the website as some bugs happened to be there in it. So, download the app and enjoy unlimited movies, TV shows, and other videos on your smartphone, PC, or TV for free.